The Cardio-Pulmonary Service Department at Garfield Medical Center is staffed 24 hours per day. Cardiology Division serves both outpatients and inpatients. Our services help in the treatment, diagnosis and preventative care of patients with cardiac and vascular problems. The following diagnostic procedures are provided:
- Adult and Pediatric Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Vascular Studies/Carotid Imaging
- Holter Monitors
Our Respiratory-Pulmonary Care Division provides the following:
- Respiratory Therapy Services
- Pulmonary Function Studies
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Normal outpatient services are available from 7:30am to 3:30pm, special arrangements may be made on an individual basis.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call the cardio-pulmonary services department at (626) 307-2110.