The diagnostic imaging departments provide diagnostic and interventional radiology procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and CT/MRI procedures. The department has a medical director who is a physician member of the medial staff. The radiology department/services is operated on a 24 hour day, 7 day a week basis.
Types of Services Offered
- X-ray: all exams on children and adults
- Ultrasound: all non vascular exams on children and adults.
- Nuclear Medicine: all exams on children and adults.
- Mammogram: screening, diagnostic, ductogram and needle localization exams.
- CT: all exams on children and adults.
- MRI: all exams on children and adults.
- Cath Lab: Diagnostic and interventional procedures for various cardiac and peripheral, such as :pacemaker, PTCA, coronary stenting (bare metal and drug eluting), IABP insertions, rotoblator atherectomy .
Hours of Operation
For all in patient procedures: 24 hrs/day, 7days/week
For all out patient procedures: Mon-Fri: last appointment @ 1700
Sat: last appointment @ 1200